Sunday, September 21, 2008

CCK08 X28 post-1

I must pinpoint this blog :

http://x28newblog.blog.uni-heidelberg.de/2008/09/21/cck08-week-2-and-forums/

 

This is my comment copied in here due 2 factors:

  • Need a spelling for the text
  • Keep it in a place for posterior retrieval.

Hi X28,
Some how I feel very connected with you. Your nickname reminds me of the old days of network asynchronous connections pre-internet (X25 packet switching) where CTRL+letter defined the environment. I fully agree with your observations about the forums. In other forums this is much easier to follow. People try to stick to the subject. I think that, other that academic flavour they try to give information (altruism) and not exercise power or assertion .
Your maps are food for thought . Really learning OF the networks as Stephan Downes has reified the process.

Helena

Technorati Tags:

No comments: